- Salt biscuits/cracker biscuits – 15
- Masala Groundnut or toasted Groundnut – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 Medium Onion
- Finely sliced Tomato – 2 small Tomatoes
- Grated Carrot – 1/2 medium carrot
- Thinly sliced cucumber into pieces – ¼th cucumber without seeds
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Chaat Masala – ¼ spoon
- Red Chilli powder – ¼ spoon
- Mint/Pudina Chutney – 3 spoons
- Tamarind Chutney – 3 spoons
- Salt – optional
- Sev & Chopped Coriander leaves – For Garnish
- Place the biscuits in the serving plate or tray and place one slice of tomato on each
- Drizzle mint and tamarind chutneys on it.
- Add chopped onion, grated carrot, peanuts & carefully place a cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder and chaat masala on it and garnish with sev & coriander leave
This dish cannot be prepared well in advance if using salt biscuits, as it will become mushy.