- Masala Groundnut or Congress Groundnut – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 Medium Onion
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 1 small Tomato
- Grated Carrot – 1 medium carrot
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Chaat Masala – 1/4 spoon
- Lemon juice – 1 spoon
- Salt – To Taste
- Sev & Chopped Coriander leaves – For Garnish
Directions to make
- In a bowl, add groundnut (see extra ingredients suggested below), chopped onion, tomato, carrot and coriander leaves.
- Add chaat masala, lemon juice and salt to taste (remember there is salt in masala groundnut and chaat masala).
- Add little sev and mix everything.
- Serve and garnish with sev and coriander leaves.
Extra Ingredients Suggestion
Toasted/Fried nuts like almonds &/or Cashew nuts , Pomegranate Seeds, Finely chopped raw mango, Toasted salted corn flakes