- Toasted/Fried papads – 5
- Masala Groundnut or toasted Groundnut – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 Medium Onion
- Finely sliced Tomato – 1 Tomato
- Grated Carrot – ½ medium carrot
- Finely chopped green chilli – 1 chill
- Lemon juice – ½ lemon
- Pomegranate seeds – ¼ cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Red Chilli Powder – ¼ spoon
- Chaat Masala – ¼ spoon
- Red Chilli powder – ¼ spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Sev – Optional
- Place the papads in the serving plate or tray.
- In a bowl mix chopped onion, tomatoes, carrot, chilli, coriander leaves, lemon juice, groundnut, and mix.
- Spoon this mixture on top of the papads. Sprinkle red chilli powder & chaat powder
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and sev.
This dish cannot be prepared well in advance. Prepare just before serving.